Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 12: Heading Home =(

Well, Plus3 Chile 2012 has sadly come to an end. Thursday me and a few others woke up and got our last Chilean breakfast. I finally got my over-seas hot chocolate to fuel my already ridiculous addiction to it. Their hot chocolate is much thicker and chocolate-y in case you were curious. At noon we went back to Tiki Taco to make the restaurant our first and last meal in Chile.It was nice to look back at two weeks ago when we barely knew each other to now, where we know each other so well. Other than that, it was a lot of traveling to airports, standing in airports and being on planes. It took about 28 hours from when I got on the bus to go to Santiago to when I arrived at my house. Overall a long day, but I wouldn't change anything because it meant more time spent with my friends. I probably won't be able to see anyone over the summer because we live so far apart, but I look forward to our reunion at Pitt!
International Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment