Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 6: SPA!


Today was so much fun. We got to sleep in (always a plus) and then went to the Spa. It was more like a resort than a spa, but it doesn't matter what you would call it, it was so pretty. There were palm trees and pools everywhere. First, we played soccer against the Chilean students. I contributed by staying off the soccer court, which I think was quite helpful. I think we held our own for Americans, although the beat us in all but one of the games. We played a lot of Foosball and played games with the DJ. Some brave people decided to go swimming in the freezing cold water. I was jealous at first because the pool was so nice and it was pretty warm, but their shivering reminded me how terrible of an idea it was. Lunch was the most delicious thing ever. Any time I turned around I saw something else I wish I had on my plate. We sang Happy Birthday to Abby and Allison and embarrassed them a bit. After lunch we played more foosball and ping pong. We spent a long and interesting bus ride to go to Werner's house, where he held a barbecue for us. More good food and foosball. Tomorrow is a free day so it will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment